Just wanted to put this up, so we could have a spot to say thank you to all the Nations members serving in the armed forces. From me, The Fader, on this Memorial Day.......THANK YOU !....for without you, we could not enjoy the freedoms that we have been blessed with, in this great Country of ours. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not reminded of the sacrifices you all make, and for that I am grateful. THANK YOU ! ! ! !

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Fader. Hey to all you Veterans here at Cigar Box Nation Thank you just does'nt seem like enough but thats what I have.God Bless you for your sacrifices and dedication to this great country.May God above smile down on you today and always.Thanks agin from the bottom of my heart.
  • Thank you for all that you have done!
  • I add my sincere thanks to our fallen brothers and sisters.
  • Amen too them! Salute to those past and present all over the World who have served and given their lives for the freedoms of others!
  • I couldn't agree more. Thanks to all the military personnel, who have put their lives on the line or who have lost their lives, in service of this great country of ours. All too often, we take for granted the level of freedom and prosperity we enjoy as a direct result of your efforts around the globe. I would also like to thank our allies around the world that take up arms beside our own to help defend our way of life. Have a wonderful Memorial Day everyone!
This reply was deleted.