I just wanna a small light with a switch and a battery on my cbg. Anyone have any simple ideas on how to do that electronically?. Maybe like a fender light bulb from an amp or something simple like a Christmas bulb. One light would do....

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very cool look. Thank you!
  • I watched a video how lemons could a actually power a light with a nail and a penny. It ended up taking 4 lemons etc. That's cool and goes on the top coolest things I didn't know until after 40...well maybe.
    • It is a great demo for kids. You can do all sorts of different conditions. Works better if you slightly press the lemons to juice the insides. I've done both LEDs and small bulbs.
      • Really quite amazing
        • I wouldn't have given you the plucky suggestion if you had not already had some serious replies with good info.  Glad you enjoyed.  I thought everyone knew about the potato clock.  Maybe I'm nerdier than most.  Yeah, I'm a nerd.  Got no problem with it.  Was that way before it was the "in" thing.  President of the AV Club and everything.

• It's also how they started the van in season one of breaking bad when they were stranded cooking meth in the desert
          • haha awesome - I just watched that episode last night!

• Penny, galv nail, gator clips, light bulb or LED, lemon(s).
This reply was deleted.