hey yall, will post pics soon as i have them and add a link to the reply but i just finished a new build last night and fine tuned it today. its a 3 string bass, played with a slide and tuned the same as our guitars, AEa cept being a bass its one octave lower than the guitars. this project was huge for me as A it was an ENTIRELY new learning experience as i have never played slide (crow does the guitar) and B its something i have never seen or heard of before both from a slide aspect and from a chorded note aspect. its taking some getting used to but it sounds awesome. it wont fully replace my 1 string diddly-bass that i play at concerts but it will replace it for atlease some of the songs as it has a much harder, rocker, punchier sound. its completly unique to my knowledge and this is a sound i have never heard before. video is attached and i look forward to hearing what you have to say and think.

Untitled_0001.wmv

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I finished the video and got the answer, thanks. sometimes i cant wait for those things to load.

NoxTerran said:
    total neck ii dont remember, but the scale length is 62 CM, approximatly 24 1/2 inches

MichaelS said:
    Cool, how long is your neck/ scale length? Sounds great.
  • total neck ii dont remember, but the scale length is 62 CM, approximatly 24 1/2 inches

MichaelS said:
    Cool, how long is your neck/ scale length? Sounds great.
  • Sounds great. Good job.
  • Awesome sound! Nice build!
This reply was deleted.