Replies

• Haven't decided on Friday or Saturday night. Is anything going on during the day on Saturday? Who's performing on Friday?

Thanks.

• Just a reminder, the festival starts one week from today! Hope to see some of you there!

• I'll be gpoing on Saturday just for the day. Hope to see some of you there!

• Hi. Is it too late for Leaving Miss Blue to hop inboard with this?  I asked last year, but may have been too late. Please visit leavingmissblue.com for more info and music. We played it in 2007, and it was a blast. Cheers!
    • Wow! an actual reply! I am not one of the organizers of the event, just trying to get the word out to the nation. According to the Flyer, performers should contact booking@flyingmonkeyarts.org. You can also call 256-479-7863 for more information. I am not exactly sure who's phone number that is, but they should be able to help you.

The only person I know who is part of organizing the event is John Nickel. John has a year-round CBG store there at Lowe Mill and is a super cool guy. He is a member here, but does not post much. He has been posting some of the info on the facebook page for the event so maybe post a comment there if you don't get a response through other channels. Also, his website is http://nickelcbg.com/ and there is a contact form there which will email him. He checks his emails regularly.

Thanks for the reply, hope to see you there!

• The festival is a little over six weeks away now.

John Nickel has a facebook site up for the festival now. Check it out here... Flying Monkey Arts Cigar Box Guitar Festival

He has posted this simple flyer with some more info...

305804106?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

This reply was deleted.