Replies

• NIce one and congrats on the sale too!

• This  is an awsome place,thank you all

If i dont make it till midnight,im wishing everyone a happy and full of love,&CBGs new year

• Well

I said i would post a sound clip of the cgb but i have sold it!

Back to the shop for another one.

• UH OH, you have discovered the secret of how to support your habit. If you have one that you like,put a "not for sale" price on it. I sold one like that even. They wanted it worse than I did. Those Java boxes make good looking gits. Congrats on the sale,but you got it bad now. No hope. (;-D)

• Even worse,the cigar shop is only about 5 minutes from the house.

What suprised me is i thought it was a not for sale price.

Plus,this keeps me out of trouble

Getty for parts,Cigar shop for boxes = Happy wife,happy life

This is the best thing i have found since i started making stringed instruments

Some of the other things i have made,The Flying V uke306512276?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• That is a nice one there.Stay at it.

• Very cool. Is it bassy with the the long scale and tele neck pup? I was thinking of doing a meavy metal chugger with a 27" scale.

Sound clip please oh please?

Also; cheap addiction. I think I spent $25 making a very nice diddley bow. I spend about $100-150 on a regular electric CBG, but I buy the necks built and select pickups, electronics, and tuners. Pretty much end up with the 'Gibson' of CBG's for that.

• Thanks guys.

It is bassy,not sure if i can figure out how to do sound clip but ill give it  a try after work

Im lovin makin theese cause it only takes about 8 or 9 houres to build and this one is made of left over and free stuff so im only in it about 20 american

• Addiction? I'd have to agree with you there, I've picked up this habit now of looking at something and wondering if I can build a guitar out of it. Her who must be obeyed has hidden her jewellery boxes just in case :-)

Nice build by the way. . . 

This reply was deleted.