Paul H (PRH)'s Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"  The wood shop where I take classes has an old box fan with 3/4 " feet for stabilit…"

Paul H (PRH) replied Jan 2, 2011 to dust collection

5 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Paul H (PRH)

"As far as the spacing part of this discussion goes one could mount the pickup on a s…"

Paul H (PRH) replied Nov 18, 2010 to Again: Can a Bass Guitar Mag Pickup be used on a 4-stringer CBG with good results?

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by rockcity

"I'm interested in any suggestions/pix/info on binding, the one's you've shared have…"

Paul H (PRH) replied Oct 5, 2010 to Making quick work of fretwork

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Mama Mojo

"Really nice, rough end and control; plate is/are genius. PRH"

Paul H (PRH) replied Apr 17, 2010 to first plank guitar

25 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by MichaelS Country Boy Guitars

"For my Christmas present my Sis caught the Black Friday sale at Menards and got me a…"

Paul H (PRH) replied Jan 3, 2010 to Great soft case for a CBG

6 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Paul H (PRH)

"I'm looking at the same issues and I've seen builders use the bottom of the tin whic…"

Paul H (PRH) replied Dec 7, 2009 to Tin Box Guitar

9 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Crow

"The friend I refered to was Scotts military in his younger years and was a Scottish…"

Paul H (PRH) replied Nov 27, 2009 to Mojo

32 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Paul H (PRH)

"A friend was asked what he wore under his kilt and his reply was "Socks". "

32 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Paul H (PRH)

"Think of mojo as going military (Kilts reference), and still doing the Chicken Dance…"

32 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Paul H (PRH)

"This is a great page with (my opinion) good descriptions of blues jargon (tab, mp3 e…"

32 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Paul H (PRH)

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->