JonBouye's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Mark, Roy's show used to air on the local PBS station here. I loved it."

JonBouye replied May 21, 2011 to Traditional lutherie

6 May 21, 2011
Reply by JonBouye

"Thanks for the link, I had seen some of this but no the whole set. I will never get…"

JonBouye replied May 18, 2011 to Traditional lutherie

6 May 21, 2011
Reply by JonBouye

"Nice build...Welcome to the addiction."

JonBouye replied May 17, 2011 to New builder here

4 May 18, 2011
Reply by Bad Finger (Eric)

"In my opinion the next step is to a magnetic pickup. They are much easier to control…"

JonBouye replied May 17, 2011 to If the Piezo is the easiest to install going electric what would be a better sounding pickup for future builds?

2 May 17, 2011
Reply by Slowpaw Steve T

"Hi John, I'm glad to hear from you and enjoy your comments and video contributions o…"

JonBouye replied May 16, 2011 to What do you want in an instrument for yourself?

52 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Uncle John

"I too am just getting into recording and after searching the net for advice, I decid…"

JonBouye replied May 10, 2011 to Recording devices

6 May 10, 2011
Reply by Josef Kanak

"Hi Bill, I wouldn't fret (pun intended) too much about your markup not aligning with…"

JonBouye replied May 6, 2011 to Calculated frets don't align with real guitar

24 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Mark Bliss

"I was gonna reply to this yesterday but was called away and didn't get back before s…"

JonBouye replied Apr 27, 2011 to How does one put a price on a guitar?

10 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Keni Lee Burgess

"Congrates Andy, putting feet to prayers always works out right. That is very sound a…"

JonBouye replied Apr 27, 2011 to Get a Job!

6 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by JonBouye

"I just finished my 1st build and tried both SAE and MM. My digital calipers reads bo…"

JonBouye replied Apr 24, 2011 to Newbie Question

10 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by James Bush

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->