ILL GREEN's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"BTW, StewMac got 30 to 50% off tonewood slabs right now.  Lots of swamp ash for chea…"

ILL GREEN replied on Sunday to What's on your workbench?

2219 8 hours ago
Reply by Carl Floyd

"I am a studio-man, never known the road.  But one day my boss invited me to play for…"

ILL GREEN replied on Sunday to What's on your workbench?

2219 8 hours ago
Reply by Carl Floyd

". Love the green on that box.  I never saw that before. Is the nut a type of metal?"

ILL GREEN replied on Saturday to What's on your workbench?

2219 8 hours ago
Reply by Carl Floyd

"Glad you worked it out to maintain the father's wood. Wished he went with a natural…"

ILL GREEN replied Jul 4 to While we are talking solid body resonator guitars.....

2 Jul 4
Reply by ILL GREEN

"Great job Paul.  I thought it was a scratch build and was thinking "wow, he did an a…"

ILL GREEN replied Jul 4 to What's on your workbench?

2219 8 hours ago
Reply by Carl Floyd

"You'll know if the neck is tilted to the sides when the strings have a cut angle a…"

ILL GREEN replied Jun 22 to Neck on 3 string is a little tilted to the side in relation to the box.

6 Jun 22
Reply by BrianQ.

"I just purchased one of those Tone Bender MK1 kits. Supposedly comes with the origin…"

ILL GREEN replied May 26 to What's on your workbench?

2219 8 hours ago
Reply by Carl Floyd

"I saw that tremolo at MGB. They also have a 3 string version. $27.00 USD for the 3 s…"

ILL GREEN replied Apr 27 to What's on your workbench?

2219 8 hours ago
Reply by Carl Floyd

"Saw this at MGB, "

ILL GREEN replied Apr 27 to What's on your workbench?

2219 8 hours ago
Reply by Carl Floyd

"I have both light and dark, quality amps for sure.  I like to turn them on with volu…"

ILL GREEN replied Apr 25 to 20watt Amp

4 May 1
Reply by Paul Craig

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Box thickness effect on sound

Started by Infirmity Citrus President in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Jul 31. 3 Replies

Ghost pickup

Started by Michael shrader in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans Jul 29. 5 Replies

Files download

Started by David Herrera in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Jul 14. 9 Replies

The Cigar Box SITAR Experiment - by Shane Speal

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by t-belly johnson Jun 16. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

bemuzic commented on bemuzic's video
Thumbnail

This Song Isn't True - Busking & Live Looping w 3 String Cigar Box Guitar in St Ives, Cambs

"Thanks Digly, I was surprised when they put some money in. I do have a board with a QR code on it…"
12 minutes ago
bemuzic commented on bemuzic's video
Thumbnail

This Song Isn't True - Busking & Live Looping w 3 String Cigar Box Guitar in St Ives, Cambs

"thanks Robert, ah yes I was trying out things in Power Director 20, having recently upgraded from a…"
18 minutes ago
Steve Holladay posted a video

Clifftop 2022 - got a little bluezy!

These 2 stopped by my campsite beside "The Swamp" at Clifftop for a while. Turns out they are David and Nancy from Roots 2 Music.https://root2music.com/home...
2 hours ago
BrianQ. liked Doug Thorsvik's video
2 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik posted a video
3 hours ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Spencer Wadsworth
"Welcome, check out the Resources tab for build/play info and join some groups located in the Posts…"
4 hours ago
Howard Craypool commented on Howard Craypool's photo
Thumbnail

Neck

"Thank you, where do you thing would be a good spot for the piezo, never installed one.! Thank you"
6 hours ago
Howard Craypool commented on Howard Craypool's photo
Thumbnail

Tuning head

"Yes, on this cigar box I added a canninite (pipe stone) for the nut"
6 hours ago
Diglydog commented on bemuzic's video
Thumbnail

"Nice one, Belinda.  Great to see the kids enjoying the music and giving you some cash. …"
6 hours ago
Robert Neal commented on bemuzic's video
7 hours ago
Profile IconSpencer Wadsworth, Andrew Webb, Christina La France and 4 more joined Cigar Box Nation
7 hours ago
Carl Floyd replied to Paul Craig's discussion What's on your workbench?
"I noticed that years ago on mine LP case, Taff.   I folded a piece of cloth in the area…"
8 hours ago

Music

© 2022   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->