Vinylhed's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm up for a pop at one of his tunes. I'll give it some thought as to which one and…"

Vinylhed replied Feb 27, 2015 to Cbn neil young album - free download

196 May 17, 2015
Reply by Thorsten Hinrichsen

"I've got to agree with Rob. After using superglue on my first build and messing up t…"

Vinylhed replied Feb 13, 2015 to fret glue

38 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Wayfinder

"It was friend's radio show which he presents most weekends. Each week there's a them…"

Vinylhed replied Dec 8, 2014 to CigarboxNation members present:- Soapbox: Rants & Raves - the album **free download**

36 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"I'm led to believe that a track from the album is going to get national airplay on t…"

Vinylhed replied Dec 7, 2014 to CigarboxNation members present:- Soapbox: Rants & Raves - the album **free download**

36 Dec 9, 2014

"My #1 go to guitar is my wine box classical 6 stringer. It's the guitar I write song…"

Vinylhed replied Nov 25, 2014 to Show and Tell: What's your go to guitar?

36 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by John Sawyer

"I recently bought myself a Japanese pull saw. It has two sides, one blade for rough…"

Vinylhed replied Nov 25, 2014 to The hardest part of making a neck with no power saw

38 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Wayfinder

"I've been listening to the album on my commute to and from work today, and it's a re…"

Vinylhed replied Nov 10, 2014 to CigarboxNation members present:- Soapbox: Rants & Raves - the album **free download**

36 Dec 9, 2014

"Downloaded and listening right now. It's absolutely marvellous so far, everyone has…"

Vinylhed replied Nov 7, 2014 to CigarboxNation members present:- Soapbox: Rants & Raves - the album **free download**

36 Dec 9, 2014

"I find my consumption of alcohol has a direct effect on the sound of my playing. In…"

Vinylhed replied Jul 20, 2014 to different sounds!!!

42 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Wayfinder

"Aw, that's like my first tape recorder I got for my 10th Birthday.Sounds good to me,…"

Vinylhed replied Jun 14, 2014 to Radio/cassette amp

6 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Vinylhed

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->