emlas's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right Darryl Those are neo magnets."

emlas replied Jun 10, 2016 to Rubber membrane stomp box

9 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Lane Martin

"Hi Tom It will be very interesting to see what you'll come up with! 1) The purpose…"

emlas replied Jun 10, 2016 to Rubber membrane stomp box

9 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Lane Martin

"Oh my!.. I just discovered that this a very old thread and i guess Barry´s got it al…"

emlas replied Jul 21, 2015 to 4-String - Best Open Tuning?

24 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by emlas

"DAdf# is a great tuning. There are many songs you can learn from youtube tutorials i…"

emlas replied Jul 21, 2015 to 4-String - Best Open Tuning?

24 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by emlas

"Heat and moist is what solves the hide glue. Steam is a good tool but just water and…"

emlas replied Jul 21, 2015 to violin top removal?

12 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Skeesix

"Thank you Skeesix. It was sheer luck that this combination of coils worked. The smal…"

emlas replied May 4, 2014 to Relay coil pick up

2 May 4, 2014
Reply by emlas

"Yeah, lots of god info :) So all of this talk bout nylon strings makes me wanna do…"

emlas replied Apr 16, 2014 to Yet another string question:) About intonation of electric strings and acoustic/ nylon strings.

9 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by David McQueen

"Well then. It all comes down to the sum of all parameters. As I’ve understood a pian…"

emlas replied Apr 15, 2014 to Yet another string question:) About intonation of electric strings and acoustic/ nylon strings.

9 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by David McQueen

"Thank you guys.   Thank you Mark for your guidance and words on electricution! I gue…"

emlas replied Feb 8, 2012 to Will this piezo-blend-magpup schematic work?

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by emlas

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->