BrianQ.'s Discussions (1,310)

Discussions Replied To (1031) Replies Latest Activity

"Del talks about using a piezo with internal springs in this video: https://m.youtube…"

BrianQ. replied 12 hours ago to Springs in a cigar box guitar

3 3 minutes ago
Reply by Paul Craig

"Simply you can increase the size of the Bolt that’s used for the Nut & lift the…"

BrianQ. replied 12 hours ago to Fretted and Slide Advice

1 12 hours ago
Reply by BrianQ.

"It’s not their fault that they are who they are, but one thing is that they’re tryin…"

BrianQ. replied on Saturday to The entirely hypothetical encylopedic CGB design and construction book - a long post

5 on Monday
Reply by Carl Floyd

"Ok then, I’ll give you some parting advice for your future neck deconstruction Only…"

BrianQ. replied on Thursday to Need help

11 on Friday
Reply by Taffy Evans

"I have seen them live quite a few times , so I’ll tell you what I think. Firstly, th…"

BrianQ. replied Aug 11 to Need help

11 on Friday
Reply by Taffy Evans

"When you say “metal sound” does that mean distortion or the sound of a metal cone re…"

BrianQ. replied Aug 10 to Need help

11 on Friday
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Yea, that Red Grandis has a similarity in appearance to Mahogany, which at that pric…"

BrianQ. replied Aug 7 to What's on your workbench?

2219 Aug 9
Reply by Carl Floyd

" I know what you mean taff, I say the same thing every time somebody calls me regard…"

BrianQ. replied Aug 6 to What's on your workbench?

2219 Aug 9
Reply by Carl Floyd

"The Home Depot down the street from my house has tons of the free samples, I don’t t…"

BrianQ. replied Aug 6 to What's on your workbench?

2219 Aug 9
Reply by Carl Floyd

"That’s awesome, I have a short scale 3 string Bass (24”scale) hiding behind the TV i…"

BrianQ. replied Jul 30 to I am back and I have something new; Biscuit Tin Micro Bass

2 Jul 31
Reply by Timothy Hunter

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Box thickness effect on sound

Started by Infirmity Citrus President in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Jul 31. 3 Replies

Ghost pickup

Started by Michael shrader in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans Jul 29. 5 Replies

Files download

Started by David Herrera in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Jul 14. 9 Replies

Latest Activity

Keith Rearick liked Jim Winslow's photo
38 seconds ago
1 minute ago
1 minute ago
1 minute ago
2 minutes ago
3 minutes ago
Paul Craig replied to Howard Craypool's discussion Springs in a cigar box guitar
"I made mine after watching a Shane Speal video on how he made his."
3 minutes ago
Paul Craig replied to Howard Craypool's discussion Springs in a cigar box guitar
"I put a couple screen door springs inside of a acoustic build and it definitely added a reverb…"
5 minutes ago
Martin J Tyler liked Howard Craypool's discussion Springs in a cigar box guitar
2 hours ago
Jim Winslow liked Glenn Kaiser's video
3 hours ago
Jim Winslow liked Glenn Kaiser's video
3 hours ago
BrianQ. posted a status
"Remembering a friend indeed… https://youtu.be/b6nouvJ9Kt8"
3 hours ago

Music

© 2022   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->