VIDEO: Samantha Fish Shows Her 2017 Tour Pedalboard & Guitars (Cigar Box Guitar, Too)

Samantha Fish is currently on her Chills & Fever 2017 tour and she sat down with Reverb.com to show off her pedalboard and main guitars (including her Stogie Box 4-string cigar box guitar).  Check out the wild space effects she gets from her delay!

Views: 2093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She's playing locally, but I'm on vacation. 8-(

Props to Stogie Box Blues for making one she loves!  I know other builders have been just flat out giving her their builds for free, but ya never see her playing anything besides that same Stogie Box Blues CBG!

Thinline Tele's are great, SG also. Nice pedal arrangement. Her CBG has a P Bass pickup, these are great little pickups. If you can get your hands on one that has a 5k DCR or more with Alnico magnets, they have an awesome amount of attitude. Like a mini-P90.

Awesome. Lover her pedal choices. I notice she has a L.R Braggs Para Acoustic DI. The brown pedal with 'SAM' written on it. Wonder if she grabs an acoustic derring her set. As someone who owns way to many distortion and fuzz pedals I can totally dig her three choices. What's nice is each one of the three sound completely different. And have to admit i'm drooling all over that Analog Man. Sweet. 

Yep, she has a sweet looking Taylor acoustic.
I watched it twice before I realized she was playing guitar

giggity!

"That the way I like it" ,when people take the time to share their back grounds, she good ,music good ,even band good, just waiting on the new CD,

Love it!!! thanks

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

2017 Halloween Build-Off!

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by mike mayer 4 minutes ago. 37 Replies

Banjo question

Started by Rose Ericson in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Titch the Clown on Tuesday. 46 Replies

Fretting?

Started by Joe Nanzer in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Joe Nanzer on Sunday. 8 Replies

Latest Activity

Wal Callaby posted a status
"Ha! Did it already; my steel pan resonator is now a four-stringer in G7. Saves actually building one..."
3 minutes ago
mike mayer replied to Shane Speal shanespeal.com's discussion 2017 Halloween Build-Off!
"love it jesse ...good luck bro \m/"
4 minutes ago
James O Lunsford commented on James O Lunsford's video
Thumbnail

Girl I Love You

"Thanks Richard appreciate your comments"
8 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Girl I Love You

"Thanks Slow Blues Dani & OL Grey Bear always feel what I sing"
10 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Girl I Love You

"Thanks Nancy Kat loved the animated cartoon sweet and funny"
12 minutes ago
Rick Flink commented on Shane Speal shanespeal.com's group Building a Cigar Box Guitar 101
"Ok, I have been a member of CGB Nation for awhile now, but I have not built a CBG until now. I have…"
16 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Richard Sundberg's video
16 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Dennis Reedy's video
17 minutes ago
Wal Callaby commented on Shane Speal shanespeal.com's video
Thumbnail

How to play an old timey cigar box guitar riff

"Do you know, as someone relatively new to this CBG thing, I cannot help but detect a generosity of…"
22 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Darwin Gentry's video
26 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Darwin Gentry's video
27 minutes ago
Paul Craig replied to Richard Dean's discussion 3 String Resonator Build...and a million annoying questions
"I built a CBG awhile back using 9k PBass pickups. I separated the pickups and wired them to a 4-way…"
28 minutes ago

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service