Here we have a cbg harley stand with Harley .
Cbg has 2 pezos and a jack for an amp . plays and works good .
About 22 inches long total . fretless ,slider ,, can finger too. Except the higher frets (neck is not flush) So there is a tiny step there .
3 string , but room for a forth .
The back metal plate is actually and inverted witches membership card .
The other side Says ;” “this is to certify that the bearer of this card has been recognized accepted and offered full ordainment in the practice of witchcraft , therefor bestowed the honor and title of “witch”.
The Harley , I made myself . all out of wood , highly detailed , the forks turn , wheels roll, and the shocks are actually toilet paper and scott towel axels ,, (the plunger type,) so they are actually functioning shocks .
has tail light , head lights , gas cap , signals etc .. very detailed ..
The Harley sits on the cbg as its own stand ,, you can also lay the cbg on the Harley across the seat and bars .
more pictures If interested .
askin $125.00 plus whatever shipping is from Canada .
lemme know if you are interested WILLING TO  TRADE TOO!

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's a nice realisation good work!!!
Very nice, there's a lot of work in both pieces.
thanx  guys  ;-)

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Finding Odd Things to Do

Started by Wayfinder in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by pavlovamericanroadtrip 3 hours ago. 35 Replies

How to Make Your Own Box

Started by Wayfinder in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Jam Session

Started by Paul Craig in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Paul Craig 11 hours ago. 12 Replies

Scarf joint

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by pavlovamericanroadtrip 11 hours ago. 56 Replies

Fretting with nails

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Wayfinder 14 hours ago. 11 Replies

Bowed neck

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by pavlovamericanroadtrip 22 hours ago. 14 Replies

The Future of Cigar Box Nation

Started by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker in Cigar Box Nation News. Last reply by 440pat on Thursday. 61 Replies

FREE Rock N' Roll Art

Started by Kevin Perlic in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat on Wednesday. 7 Replies

Six strings

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Lane Martin on Tuesday. 62 Replies

Swamp Fox CBG #001

Started by RUSTY SKILLET in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by RUSTY SKILLET on Tuesday. 24 Replies

Latest Activity

Derek Rose commented on Downtown Vinnie's video
8 minutes ago
Derek Rose commented on ChickenboneJohn's video
11 minutes ago
Derek Rose liked ChickenboneJohn's video
12 minutes ago
Derek Rose commented on wes carl's video
19 minutes ago
Derek Rose commented on Wade's video
Thumbnail

Cookie Tin Banjo "The Ways of Man"

"Good performance, cool build."
25 minutes ago
Derek Rose liked Travis Brooks's video
27 minutes ago
Derek Rose commented on Travis Brooks's video
Thumbnail

Black Bayou Rd.

"That kicked!"
27 minutes ago
Derek Rose commented on Jason Johnson's video
36 minutes ago
the anonymous pick commented on Clock The Wolf's video
Thumbnail

The Swamp Gas Conspiracies

":-D   Very cool Clock  ,  gave  me  a big  grin  ;-) .  and…"
41 minutes ago
Derek Rose commented on Primitive Acoustics's video
Thumbnail

Music for Typewriters

"Wild and damn cool!"
2 hours ago
pavlovamericanroadtrip replied to Wayfinder's discussion Finding Odd Things to Do
"Haha, hilarious. I'm trying to get my wife to post this one on facebook(you won't find me…"
3 hours ago
Clock The Wolf posted a video

The Swamp Gas Conspiracies

Swamp Witch guitar!
3 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service