Here we have a cbg harley stand with Harley .
Cbg has 2 pezos and a jack for an amp . plays and works good .
About 22 inches long total . fretless ,slider ,, can finger too. Except the higher frets (neck is not flush) So there is a tiny step there .
3 string , but room for a forth .
The back metal plate is actually and inverted witches membership card .
The other side Says ;” “this is to certify that the bearer of this card has been recognized accepted and offered full ordainment in the practice of witchcraft , therefor bestowed the honor and title of “witch”.
The Harley , I made myself . all out of wood , highly detailed , the forks turn , wheels roll, and the shocks are actually toilet paper and scott towel axels ,, (the plunger type,) so they are actually functioning shocks .
has tail light , head lights , gas cap , signals etc .. very detailed ..
The Harley sits on the cbg as its own stand ,, you can also lay the cbg on the Harley across the seat and bars .
more pictures If interested .
askin $125.00 plus whatever shipping is from Canada .
lemme know if you are interested WILLING TO  TRADE TOO!

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's a nice realisation good work!!!
Very nice, there's a lot of work in both pieces.
thanx  guys  ;-)

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Titebond 3

Started by Philip Hale in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Philip Hale 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

VIDEO: Elmar Zeilhofer's Electric Harp-Cigar Box Guitar

Started by Shane (www.ShaneSpeal.com) in Feature Articles. Last reply by Elmar Zeilhofer 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

Lean-Back CBG Rack Design

Started by Janis Wilson Hughes in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Richard Holmes yesterday. 130 Replies

Ben Prestage's insane version of Son House's "Preachin' Blues"

Started by Shane (www.ShaneSpeal.com) in Feature Articles. Last reply by Richard O'Connor on Saturday. 9 Replies

look like

Started by john mackay in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Philip Hale on Saturday. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

soundboard wood

Posted by jeff weins on April 29, 2016 at 4:50pm 3 Comments

Vibro-Uke

Posted by Primitive Acoustics on April 28, 2016 at 1:30pm 11 Comments

Zenstrument #5.

Posted by Murdoc_420 on April 28, 2016 at 12:06am 3 Comments

The Latest Version

Posted by Hal Robertson on April 22, 2016 at 9:19am 6 Comments

I think I messed up

Posted by Andrew Corl on April 21, 2016 at 12:38pm 6 Comments

Latest Activity

Chris Lyons commented on Chris Lyons's photo
Thumbnail

Planks

"Thank you. I was designing a plank for myself about a week and a half ago and half way through I…"
4 minutes ago
Chris Lyons posted a video
16 minutes ago
Huntz Meyer replied to Caleb 's discussion Hello in the group CBGs for Service Members
"Caleb, Sam and I can build a lefty for you.  Look for a Friend Request and we'll continue…"
18 minutes ago
Fomhorach commented on smojo's group The Brits are coming
"Wtf?"
23 minutes ago
turtlehead commented on Rick Alexander's video
Thumbnail

slow rockin' blues in G

"Sweet!  Rock on guys."
25 minutes ago
turtlehead commented on Chris Lyons's photo
Thumbnail

Planks

"Cool solid bodies!"
26 minutes ago
"Yeah Nick's correct..sat 6th..Mon 8th.. Let's get it in stone man. Confusion is like a…"
27 minutes ago
"School or party.. Or school.. Or party.. Hmm.. Hard decision..  Cool right on.. Let me whisper…"
32 minutes ago
Chris Lyons posted photos
33 minutes ago
Fomhorach replied to Moritz Voegeli's discussion What do you mean with «sounds great»?
"I know why they sound great. That's simple. It's because they don't sound like…"
38 minutes ago
Where's Uranus? commented on the anonymous pick's group Teisco and vintage Japanese Lovers group.
"$350 for a project tho' yowch."
45 minutes ago
SlowHound commented on SlowHound's video
Thumbnail

Another Patuxent Memory

"Thanks John and Wes. Hey man, it's my first time. I was just happy it worked. Need…"
49 minutes ago

Music

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service