Just thought I should post this somewhere on the site.. 

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dig the video post, Harold. 

For anyone interested, there's a bit of banter in this video. If you would like to see and hear the (pre-recorded) performance, skip ahead to 7:00. And for some beautiful non-metal riffing, check out 4:21 through ~5:10.

Thanks for sharing this, Harold. 

Nice find Harold!

this guy is totally legit. He's got some really good advice and reviews on his channel. Some of the best on guitar maintenance. When I saw the picture I knew this was going to be a great video. Thanks for posting Harold! 

Like most of us who started with a six string in standard tuning he had use standard tuned to the last four strings to play. Using open tuning instead of standard is something you have to learn. 

i found this one a while back https://youtu.be/lz2-XZNevgA?t=2m59s

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Questions on wiring up two piezos.

Started by Cause the Blue rat in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat 12 hours ago. 2 Replies

My love hate relationship with CBGs.

Started by Cause the Blue rat in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat 21 hours ago. 14 Replies

Latest Activity

Korrigan replied to Thomas L. Knapp's discussion Lessons that use a GDG Tuning with High G?
"I may be wrong but I  don't think anybody breaks down tunings into which octave the…"
4 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Clay Clark's video
12 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked W.M. Peterson's photo
14 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked darren brown's photo
15 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Mark's photo
17 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Jeff 'Bones' Reilly's photo
18 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Charles's photo
19 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Dave Lynas's photo
21 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Clay Clark's photo
24 minutes ago
Shane Speal shanespeal.com posted a discussion

VIDEO LESSON: How to Play the FUNK on 3-string Cigar Box Guitar

You guys wanted the funk? Well, I got da funk! Here's my favorite little funk riffs on 3-string,…See More
24 minutes ago
George Ross liked Charles's photo
28 minutes ago
George Ross liked Jittery Jay's photo
30 minutes ago

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service