I have  3 fret boards for sale they are 1 3/8 inch wide by 22 inch long by 1/4 inch thick, a little narrow for an average cbg neck but maybe a good fit for other instruments or projects. $5.00 a piece.plus actual shipping....Picture in attachment below.

1 Bolivian Rosewood 

2 Brazillan Cherry

3 Bloodwood/ Satine

Views: 392

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

take paypal and where are you located

Hey Mark , Yes on paypal I'm in CT.   flyinv@sbcglobal.net

tom

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

thanks

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.

mark "mudcat" quigley said:

mark quigley

1302 7t st

thanks

the cheaper the better

Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

mark quigley

1302 7t st

thanks

Mark is that 7t st or 7th st

the cheaper the better

mark quigley

1302 7t st

thanks

sorry 7th st

Mark is that 7t st or 7th st

the cheaper the better

mark quigley

1302 7t st

thanks

Mark,

The cheapest price was

$7.35 parcel post. is that ok with you.

Tom

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

GENERAL ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS

Started by Wayfinder in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague 19 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Why I Build CBGs

Started by Wayfinder in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Nathan Binns 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Neck Wood Type

Started by Weisel Guitars in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by OBSIDIAN 10 hours ago. 6 Replies

Add a jewel light from an old amp

Started by Jon Leslie/Runaway Veal Music in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Jon Leslie/Runaway Veal Music yesterday. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied to Wayfinder's discussion Question: Why Do Some Speakers "Rattle"?
"Have you tried sticking your tongue out of the corner of your mouth just a little bit? My…"
4 minutes ago
Ron "Oily" Sprague replied to Wayfinder's discussion Question: Why Do Some Speakers "Rattle"?
"WTF? I was sure I posted an additional picture link that was different-better than the Wiki link..."
6 minutes ago
"Resistance is useless. Unless you're building a guitar amp, stompbox, or otherwise messing…"
7 minutes ago
Ron "Oily" Sprague replied to Wayfinder's discussion Lace Alumitone-- How is it done?
"Great minds, man. ;-) if you have a spare AS-104 lying around, try a simple diddley bow test..."
14 minutes ago
Ron "Oily" Sprague replied to Wayfinder's discussion GENERAL ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS
"Which is the same mathematically as 1 --------------------------------- R1 + R2 + R3 ... For…"
19 minutes ago
Jim Morris commented on Andries D. EKER's video
Thumbnail

FloatingMoonbeamDolfins A D Eker 2016

"Sounds cool Andries.I know you don't much like comparisons but this has a nice Jimi feel to…"
22 minutes ago
darryl kernaghan replied to Wayfinder's discussion Lace Alumitone-- How is it done?
"Damn you Ron,guess who's thinking of running strings through a transformer where the [now…"
31 minutes ago
CJ G. posted a photo

CBG Acoustic build two

2nd CBG, built this one for a friend of mine, acoustic 3 string.
42 minutes ago
Scott aka Farmer Ted replied to Wayfinder's discussion GENERAL ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS
"This is the formula. However, I wonder why one would even want to use capacitors in series, rather…"
43 minutes ago
Ron "Oily" Sprague replied to Wayfinder's discussion Lace Alumitone-- How is it done?
"Bug, I hate to say this to you,mbut you need to read this entire thread, very slowly and…"
43 minutes ago
"This gave me another idea, Bug. I got to thinking, "Is ther a way to combine a transformer…"
54 minutes ago
Grandpa replied to Belfast Guy's discussion Paper Covered Cigar Boxes
"Most of my builds, nearly All of them, I have the lid facing out, same side as the fret board. I…"
57 minutes ago

CigarBoxGuitar.com Knowledgebase Articles

Music

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service