I have  3 fret boards for sale they are 1 3/8 inch wide by 22 inch long by 1/4 inch thick, a little narrow for an average cbg neck but maybe a good fit for other instruments or projects. $5.00 a piece.plus actual shipping....Picture in attachment below.

1 Bolivian Rosewood 

2 Brazillan Cherry

3 Bloodwood/ Satine

 

Views: 402

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

take paypal and where are you located

 

Hey Mark , Yes on paypal I'm in CT.   flyinv@sbcglobal.net

tom

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

the cheaper the better



Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

Mark is that 7t st or 7th st



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

the cheaper the better



Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

sorry 7th st

Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark is that 7t st or 7th st



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

the cheaper the better



Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

Mark,

The cheapest price was

$7.35 parcel post. is that ok with you.

Tom

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Jigs and templates

Started by John Sawyer in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by John Sawyer 14 hours ago. 10 Replies

Latest Activity

Jim Morris commented on Bruce's photo
1 hour ago
Jim Morris liked Termoking's photo
1 hour ago
Jim Morris liked Termoking's photo
1 hour ago
Jim Morris commented on Termoking's photo
Thumbnail

France, January 1916

"Thanks for sharing these great photos."
1 hour ago
Jerry Jordan commented on Alan Eisenberg's photo
Thumbnail

widget clgHxxNsLbtiuhNQBttBHW

"I think guys shorts are too tight..,he sure puts up with alot.,.,"
1 hour ago
Keith Rearick liked James O Lunsford's video
1 hour ago
Jerry Jordan commented on Roosterman's photo
Thumbnail

Li'l B*st**d

"i'd say that bolt is grounded.,.,"
1 hour ago
Randy S. Bretz liked Termoking's photo
1 hour ago
Randy S. Bretz liked Termoking's photo
1 hour ago
Milt Haselmire posted photos
1 hour ago
Jerry Jordan commented on Brian "Pork Pie" Anderson's photo
Thumbnail

sex pistols guitar

"love those pickups..,"
1 hour ago
Milt Haselmire commented on Erasmo Coco's video
Thumbnail

Mary

"I like your music and I like Canadian whiskey."
2 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service