I have  3 fret boards for sale they are 1 3/8 inch wide by 22 inch long by 1/4 inch thick, a little narrow for an average cbg neck but maybe a good fit for other instruments or projects. $5.00 a piece.plus actual shipping....Picture in attachment below.

1 Bolivian Rosewood 

2 Brazillan Cherry

3 Bloodwood/ Satine

 

Views: 396

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

take paypal and where are you located

 

Hey Mark , Yes on paypal I'm in CT.   flyinv@sbcglobal.net

tom

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

the cheaper the better



Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

Mark is that 7t st or 7th st



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

the cheaper the better



Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

sorry 7th st

Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark is that 7t st or 7th st



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

the cheaper the better



Tom Caneschi aka TC said:

Mark . how do you want to ship ? The cheapest way.



mark "mudcat" quigley said:

i'll take them   figure shipping to

mark quigley

1302 7t st

covington, in 47932  then i'll send paypal

 

thanks

 

Mark,

The cheapest price was

$7.35 parcel post. is that ok with you.

Tom

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor



Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Scarf joint

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by pavlovamericanroadtrip 2 hours ago. 25 Replies

Bowed neck

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by pavlovamericanroadtrip 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

Jam Session

Started by Paul Craig in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Paul Craig 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

FREE Rock N' Roll Art

Started by Kevin Perlic in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat 12 hours ago. 7 Replies

Six strings

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Lane Martin yesterday. 62 Replies

Swamp Fox CBG #001

Started by RUSTY SKILLET in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by RUSTY SKILLET yesterday. 24 Replies

Latest Activity

Jim Morris commented on Jim Morris's photo
Thumbnail

Mountain Banjo with Recycled Plastic Head

"Thanks AGP. I made this for a fellow and told him a natural skin might sound better but he insisted…"
17 minutes ago
Jim Morris commented on Jim Morris's video
Thumbnail

Skillet Good and Greasy on Recycled Plastic Head Banjo

"Thanks AGP. I can't do all those tricks that Uncle Dave did but I dearly love these old songs."
19 minutes ago
Jim Morris commented on Wade's video
Thumbnail

Cookie Tin Banjo "The Ways of Man"

"Yeah man, they're a great band. A couple of years ago one of our semi local guys, Chance…"
22 minutes ago
AGP # liked Wade's photo
53 minutes ago
AGP # liked Elmar Zeilhofer's photo
54 minutes ago
Mr.C posted photos
57 minutes ago
AGP # commented on Jim Morris's photo
Thumbnail

Mountain Banjo with Recycled Plastic Head

"Sounds every bit as good as it looks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
1 hour ago
AGP # liked Jim Morris's photo
1 hour ago
AGP # liked Jim Morris's photo
1 hour ago
AGP # liked Jim Morris's photo
1 hour ago
AGP # liked Bjorn Damsgaard's photo
1 hour ago
AGP # liked Bjorn Damsgaard's photo
1 hour ago

Music

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service