The 2013 Halloween Album is ready for download!!

Thanks to everyone for their hard work in getting their submissions created and turned in.

Special thanks to Bryan at Miller Custom CBGs for volunteering to master the tracks and equalize the volume levels.

Thanks to CB Gitty for hosting the file download!

Click HERE to download the entire album in ZIP format.

It is 180MB, so it may take a bit to download.

Enjoy!!

Track List:

I Put A Spell On You - Busyhands Slim

Black Sabbath - Slowpaw Steve T

Boneyard Strut - Ron "Oily" Sprague

Billy, Boney, and Ma - Ron "Oily" Sprague

Bad Pile of Bones - James O Lunsford

Hallows Eve Jam - Jim Woods

Shout at the Devil - Heatmiser George

Streams of Crimson Blood - c# Merle

Wolf Moon - Henry Lowman

Mother Leeds - Shane Speal

Dreams in the Witch House - Clock the Wolf
Season Of The Witch - Turtlehead

Musicalos Diabolicus - Low Budget Luthier

One Kind Favor - Uncle John

Halloween Movie Theme - anonymous pick

Hells Bells - 407bug

Nightmare/The Dreamtime - SUGIMUGI

Shadowman - RTZGuitars

Dead Souls - Henry Lowman

Exorcist Mix - anonymous pick

Black Cat - Downtown Vinnie

Don't Fear The Reaper - Heatmisergeorge

Spooky - Ice Bob

Lucifer I Am - Pihtbull

March of the Doomed - Noisemaker

JCaT - James, Clock, and Ted

Views: 1896

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just running it through a.t.m,great stuff dan and all contributors,great variances in the takes on the theme,bravo all

Dan and everyone involved, big kudos on this project! I have to say that the quality of playing, singing and production is really impressive. Well done, CBN!

Man This is killer !!!!!

Yep, great stuff folks. I say this every time, but each album we do sounds better than the last.  Production values, creativity and musicianship keeps going up. 

Thanks Dan for heading this up.  I think I'll be blasting this while passing out candy this week...

(°_-)

(•_-)

Thanks for this, Dan and for all you do for our crazy world and for soldiers.

Well said John, He is awesome in dealing with that help get me involved. We can never do enough.

http://www.makeitvisible.org/

More on the way pick!

Swamp Witch and Hobo Amp

yum yums ! 

Just listened to some tracks . Sounds great ,its an honor to be on it . Thanks Dan for all your work.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->