All Discussions Tagged 'music' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stumped on tunning, lost on open D

I got my new CBG done last night and I got to playing it, and man am I rusty! Anyhow, I was going to tune to open G, but I could not get…

Started by Jerryrig240

27 May 11
Reply by Snuffy Smith

One Finger Lesson: "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive" (Patty Loveless & Brad Paisley) for 3-string cigar box guitar

Glenn Watt of C. B. Gitty Crafter Supply returns with another country cover for one-finger cigar box guitar playing.  We love these lessons…

Started by Nation News

2 Mar 28
Reply by Alan Dillard

Cigar Box Guitars & the Making of "Little Boxes" by Walk Off the Earth

This video has amassed more than 10 Million hits.  You've probably seen it.  Now hear Shane Speal's interesting backstory to the entire pro…

Started by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker

0 Oct 1, 2015

New to 4 String Banjo! NEED HELP!

Hi there, I have just picked up a 4 string banjo and I am having much trouble finding sheet music, and just overall general information to…

Started by Mason Van Luven

7 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Bufo Bill

Florida

I'm new to group, but not new to music.  Interested to learn if there are solo artists or groups in Tampa area (no paid travel) who do smal…

Started by Bazinga762

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Daryl

a free download of acoustic cookie tin music

https://jerusalemmules.bandcamp.com/album/the-jerusalem-mule-plays-like-hell  here is a lofi project I choos to challenge myself with yeste…

Started by Matthew Borczon

2 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Matthew Borczon

New You Tube video Swampy Cigar box sound

This time not dirty hardrockin', but a slow and lazy, own produced Swamp song. Hope you will enjoy it: http://youtu.be/7EpQ3z7hSJc

Started by Cigarbox Henri

0 Jun 18, 2014

Brand new All-CBG Christmas album is available!

Started by Justin Johnson

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Clock The Wolf

Life Gets Tee-Jus Don't It

This song was made famous by Walter Brennan. I would like a copy of the sheet music / Tabs and or chords. I have searched google but with n…

Started by Coppa Penny

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Coppa Penny

Slow music tabs

Could anybody supply the tabs for a very slow tune. <40 bpm. I wish to practice sliding, vibrato, hammer on's and pull off. Sheet music…

Started by Coppa Penny

1 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Reeds Taylor

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Folk Outsider, 3-String Stephen LIVE at Gitty's

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by jeff Cadzow 15 hours ago. 2 Replies

Thin a top

Started by Mark Werner in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Paul Craig yesterday. 21 Replies

Threw the PICK away

Started by Jeff 'Bones' Reilly in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Dustin Aurand on Monday. 9 Replies

Blade Runner Blues on CBG

Started by Dustin Aurand in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat on Sunday. 9 Replies

2017 Plumber's Challenge Winners

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Paul Craig on Saturday. 14 Replies

Latest Activity

Clock The Wolf commented on the anonymous pick's video
16 minutes ago
ChickenboneJohn replied to Ted Stahl's discussion Taking CBG's to a festival
"We have cardboard boxes custom made, so they are  good for storage, transporting and handy for…"
22 minutes ago
Clock The Wolf commented on James O Lunsford's video
Thumbnail

The Other side of Life Instrumental By James o Lunsford

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..........................."
23 minutes ago
Clock The Wolf commented on BUGGY (C)'s video
25 minutes ago
BUGGY (C) commented on BUGGY (C)'s video
Thumbnail

Pinball

"Thanks guys here the history I only learnt after seeing Pick's new Swampwitch…"
57 minutes ago
Grandpa posted a discussion

Turkey Roasting Pan Git

Recently finished my roasting pan git. Birch ply top, red oak neck and fretboard. Bone nut and…See More
2 hours ago
Cause the Blue rat replied to Shane Speal shanespeal.com's discussion The Good, The Bad & The Ugly on Cigar Box Guitar! Latest viral video from Jerome Graille
"Hey Blondy. There are three types of people in this world. Those who only need three strings. And…"
3 hours ago
Bob Harrison posted a photo

Harrison cigar box guitar pickups

My prototype cigar box guitar pickup in the 1930's Americana folk art style..It will have a change…
4 hours ago
Anthony Insetta posted a video

Sweet strat of mine !!! LOL

via YouTube Capture
4 hours ago
the anonymous pick commented on Dar Stellabotta's video
Thumbnail

One Day on Diddley Bow

"one day  , one girl , one string  , one thousand inspired . ;-)"
4 hours ago
the anonymous pick commented on the anonymous pick's video
Thumbnail

NEW line from swamp witch guitars

"check yer mail  Kev . "
4 hours ago
Ted Stahl replied to Ted Stahl's discussion Taking CBG's to a festival
"Thanks Grandpa (that sounds weird seeing I'm 63). But the advice you gave is just what I…"
4 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service