Ron "Oily" Sprague's Discussions (2,967)

Discussions Replied To (2774) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope. Yer math is still worng. Using two .022 uf caps in series would be CT = 1/.0…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 13 to GENERAL ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS

17 Jul 17
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"Noooo, you still need a magnet. But otherwise, you get the idea, pretty much. That's…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 13 to Homemade pickup experiment

58 Jul 18
Reply by Jonno

"Oh, and don't forget the Roland Stereo Mobile Cube! $179. I've played and sung for 1…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 13 to How do we connect a Guitar and Mike to one Amp?

45 Jul 19
Reply by JL

"Try this: http://www.justmusic.de/mall/1/files/if85322CUBE_Lite_MONITOR_13.pdf"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 13 to How do we connect a Guitar and Mike to one Amp?

45 Jul 19
Reply by JL

"Two Honeytones..."

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 12 to How do we connect a Guitar and Mike to one Amp?

45 Jul 19
Reply by JL

"Induction pups here: http://www.cigarboxnation.com/forum/topics/lace-alumitone-how-…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 12 to Homemade pickup experiment

58 Jul 18
Reply by Jonno

"Orr...you can take 10-15 minutes to build an induction pup ;-)"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 11 to Homemade pickup experiment

58 Jul 18
Reply by Jonno

"For some 4-note chords, you can also arpeggiate them, by working the 1st or 4th note…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 9 to Dealing With 4 Or More Note Chords On A 3 String

2 Jul 9
Reply by Jonno

"Start with your time. What do you value that at, remembering its your leisure time,…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 9 to Pricing CBGs for sale

12 Jul 12
Reply by Wade

"Tune it to G3, then play it awhile. See if it stays in tune. It may feel loose becau…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jul 7 to Confused - Tuning

3 Jul 7
Reply by Richard Magnanti

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Bowed neck

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion 42 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Scarf joint

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by pavlovamericanroadtrip 49 minutes ago. 11 Replies

Jam Session

Started by Paul Craig in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Fomhorach 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Six strings

Started by pavlovamericanroadtrip in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Lane Martin 10 hours ago. 62 Replies

Swamp Fox CBG #001

Started by RUSTY SKILLET in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by RUSTY SKILLET yesterday. 24 Replies

The Future of Cigar Box Nation

Started by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker in Cigar Box Nation News. Last reply by Wayfinder on Saturday. 59 Replies

Latest Activity

Paul Craig commented on Paul Craig's photo
Thumbnail

DSCF3818

"I did get a bit creative with the bridge and tail piece."
4 minutes ago
Jason Johnson commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Life is Like Some Rolling Freight Train

"Great to hear you play and sing Dave. I have been absent for a few years, and great to come back…"
9 minutes ago
Jason Johnson commented on Jason Johnson's photo
Thumbnail

f holes

"Thank you Uncle John and Pick!!"
13 minutes ago
Jason Johnson posted a video

3 String CIgar Box Guitar

Here is a sound demp for a guitar I just finished up, hope you enjoy the music. Currently for sale @ https://reverb.com/item/2628083-electric-3-string-cigar-...
18 minutes ago
pavlovamericanroadtrip posted discussions
42 minutes ago
the anonymous pick commented on Primitive Acoustics's video
Thumbnail

Music for Typewriters

"ps prim ...  do  you  recognize any of these  parts  ? "
47 minutes ago
pavlovamericanroadtrip replied to pavlovamericanroadtrip's discussion Scarf joint
"How do you get the right angle for the jig? Wood working isn't anything new to me, but I have…"
49 minutes ago
pavlovamericanroadtrip replied to pavlovamericanroadtrip's discussion Scarf joint
"Thanks! That looks nice."
54 minutes ago
Order99 liked Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker's page Free Plans Archive: How to Build Cigar Box Guitars, Ukuleles & More
56 minutes ago
" Thanks, it does. I scored some good scrap wood outside of a furniture manafacturer in Eugene.…"
58 minutes ago
"I agree. I just wasn't sure if people filed down from the top or bottom. I'll have a…"
1 hour ago
the anonymous pick commented on Jason Johnson's photo
1 hour ago

Music

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service