Cigar Box Nation

#1 resource for Cigar Box Guitars, Free Plans, How-To, Parts & More!

Presented by C. B. Gitty Crafter Supply, your one-stop-shop for Cigar Box Guitar parts and accessories

Ron "Oily" Sprague's Discussions (2,368)

Discussions Replied To (2195) Replies Latest Activity

"You will not see any of my youth, women or minorities. My youth are at school, my wo…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jan 22 to Why do I make videos? Why do I get comments? Why does some of the best stuff get few comments?

62 on Monday
Reply by Uncle John

"Interesting, as I just bought a Loog electric. And I have purchased several very nic…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jan 22 to Newbie here - looking for advice re: 3 string guitar (adult sized loog)

8 on Friday
Reply by Wayfinder

"Naahhh, gotta fire up Ellie Mae this afternoon. She's lonely, and needs comforting.…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jan 22 to Burned in fret markers...

16 Jan 23
Reply by Corbin

"Yeah, that's odd, because it displays correctly on the page, but when you click on t…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jan 22 to Musical Intelligence

10 Jan 22
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"Even 10 years ago, they'd have played Mozart at you to get you to green up, so you'r…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jan 22 to Musical Intelligence

10 Jan 22

"Those responsible for sacking those who were sacked, have been sacked."

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jan 22 to Why do I make videos? Why do I get comments? Why does some of the best stuff get few comments?

62 on Monday
Reply by Uncle John

"Hahahaha "shredding the bobbies" I have well and truly abused the bobbies on my Swa…"

16 Jan 23
Reply by Corbin

"I don't post too many vids. It's rare for me to find enough time and quiet to do one…"

62 on Monday
Reply by Uncle John

"That's why they call it Guitar...Fetish ;-)"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Jan 22 to Received first shipment from GuitarFetish.com

4 Jan 22

"Sounds like your frets are uneven..."

16 Jan 23
Reply by Corbin

RSS

Sponsors

Recommended Links & Resources

© 2015   Created by C. B. Gitty (Ben).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service