JUJU's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (270) Replies Latest Activity

"sounds like a winner to me :)"

JUJU replied Feb 17, 2013 to The GREAT Cigar Box Nation Riff/Song Book!

45 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Edward Hardin

"maybe you could make your own soundhole pickup by using half of a P-Bass pickup ther…"

JUJU replied Jun 7, 2012 to Pickup Question

13 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by the anonymous pick

"i think if i was going to go with a magnetic pickup i would place it in the sound ho…"

JUJU replied Jun 6, 2012 to Pickup Question

13 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by the anonymous pick

"Nice find thanks for posting - great selection of guitars and tones :)"

JUJU replied Jun 3, 2012 to A look at Jeff Beck's guitar collection

3 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by James

"Hi  SDPM i have repplied to your message thanks for stopping by - i was unaware that…"

JUJU replied May 28, 2012 to pickups in Europe

4 May 28, 2012
Reply by JUJU

"cool i like the design apart from the spool of wire been on the bracket - if you wer…"

JUJU replied May 27, 2012 to Pickup Winder

4 May 27, 2012
Reply by Skeesix

"it looks like Iroko to me dose it have a waxy feel to it and pretty heavy ?"

JUJU replied May 7, 2012 to what type of wood is this?

28 May 14, 2012
Reply by Andy Eight Spades CBG

"Great stuff  this all sounds really cool good on ya guys :)"

JUJU replied May 3, 2012 to An announcement of the good sort :o)

8 May 3, 2012
Reply by Little Soul Eric

"What about your nut and bridge slots are they too deep or too wide a lot of problems…"

JUJU replied May 2, 2012 to distortion problem

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by Rik Lostritto

"you could try looking for the two bottle wine boxes there pretty large - or you coul…"

JUJU replied Apr 28, 2012 to Large cigar boxes ?

26 May 21, 2012
Reply by Randy S. Bretz

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

Latest Activity

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->