The Bane's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, those look nice!"

The Bane replied Sep 22, 2016 to Anyone know who did these?

6 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Danny B.

"Wondering how to mount the PVC between an upper and lower section of the guitar body…"

The Bane replied Sep 20, 2016 to Built a Funky PVC Bass - Free plans download + video

2 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by The Bane

"Think I get it now, after reading this thread, it was probably because a few of my f…"

The Bane replied Sep 19, 2016 to A correctly wrong guitar

61 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

"Okay, that is pretty cool in a strange kind of way."

The Bane replied Sep 19, 2016 to Built a Funky PVC Bass - Free plans download + video

2 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by The Bane

"Also suggest Uncle Crow build. Heck he made them out of Dell Keyboard boxes and they…"

The Bane replied Sep 14, 2016 to Cardboard Box

13 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"It's got a great sound, congrats. Nice choice of tune too. Thanks for sharing. BestT…"

The Bane replied Sep 7, 2016 to First Build (with pics and link to short video)

26 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Richard Wilkins

"You're welcome! The imperfections is what appeals to me. It's what distinguishes a h…"

The Bane replied Sep 7, 2016 to EASY TO BUILD CIGAR BOX GUITAR: AN UNCLE CROW STYLE CBG IN ONE HOUR!!

150 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Edward McCarthy

"Yeah, she just plain nuts.  ; )"

The Bane replied Sep 7, 2016 to Is it a Cigar Box guitar if you make the box yourself?

58 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by JP Lace Master

"Nice looking git. Shame about the intonation issues though. Thanks for sharing,The B…"

The Bane replied Sep 5, 2016 to First Build (with pics and link to short video)

26 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Richard Wilkins

"Dean, That looks great! Wish mine would have turned out looking that nice! My first…"

The Bane replied Sep 5, 2016 to EASY TO BUILD CIGAR BOX GUITAR: AN UNCLE CROW STYLE CBG IN ONE HOUR!!

150 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Edward McCarthy

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 21. 11 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

How to Get Your Own Music on Spotify

Started by Cigar Box Nation in Feature Articles. Last reply by Southern Ray Feb 21. 2 Replies

CB Bass Guitar

Started by Mi Rankin in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Justin Stanchfield Jan 27. 5 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->