Greg Miller's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats great Juju, You make some of nicest axes I have seen on the nation. Its nice t…"

Greg Miller replied Sep 17, 2010 to My Lap Steel -Featured in the Fretboard Journal

33 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark Lillo

"Those are some beautiful necks Ron. Laminate looks like the best way to go if you th…"

Greg Miller replied Sep 4, 2010 to Class project manufacturing CBG's needs help

22 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by ken farmer

"Jarret, If you rout in fret markings it would effect the playability if you were act…"

Greg Miller replied Sep 3, 2010 to Class project manufacturing CBG's needs help

22 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by ken farmer

"Jarret, learning to play a slide in open tuning is easy and sounds great. A slide gu…"

Greg Miller replied Sep 2, 2010 to Class project manufacturing CBG's needs help

22 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by ken farmer

"Robert, If you are using a cordless dremmel you could try to drip some water onto th…"

Greg Miller replied Aug 31, 2010 to making glass slides

12 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by ChiBob

"Jeff, here is a link to a string tension calculator. Just punch in the scale length,…"

Greg Miller replied Aug 26, 2010 to strung out in nc help

5 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Keni Lee Burgess

"I just used a 1/4" paper punch on a black CD case on a build, and inlayed them with…"

Greg Miller replied Aug 12, 2010 to Fret dot recommendation

13 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Gadsden Guitars

"I forgot to mention, make sure you use a low rpm on this for large holes especially.…"

Greg Miller replied Aug 5, 2010 to Glass-Top Box

12 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Don Thompson

"Diamond bits are the best to use to drill glass. As already stated you need to keep…"

Greg Miller replied Aug 5, 2010 to Glass-Top Box

12 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Don Thompson

"If you only have $125 to spend you have to get the table saw. A band saw is much mor…"

Greg Miller replied Jul 31, 2010 to band saw or table saw?

37 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by MichaelS Country Boy Guitars

RSS

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

notching the neck for lid

Started by Lester Cortez Jones III in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Richey Kay 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

distressing

Started by mark68 in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Tom Thompson 19 hours ago. 12 Replies

Cigar Box Nation Redesign

Started by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker in Cigar Box Nation News. Last reply by JL yesterday. 96 Replies

407bug

Started by john mackay in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Tom Thompson on Monday. 6 Replies

nut

Started by Lester Cortez Jones III in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Brown Water Jerry (Rice) on Monday. 4 Replies

canjo question.

Started by john mackay in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by john mackay on Monday. 3 Replies

Volumn pots

Started by White Raven in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by White Raven on Monday. 4 Replies

Latest Activity

wes carl commented on Miku's video
31 minutes ago
wes carl commented on Uncle John's video
Thumbnail

My Creole Belle

"you need a backup dobro player - sounds good *****"
34 minutes ago
Nicolas Aparicio posted photos
1 hour ago
Nicolas Aparicio posted a song

play serpiente negra