Shane Speal shanespeal.com's Discussions (917)

Discussions Replied To (463) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll be featuring his videos on a weekly basis.  His work radically changed my life.…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Sep 12, 2017 to VIDEO: The World's Most Irritating Instrument

19 Jun 15
Reply by Titch the Clown

"Yoko Ono."

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Sep 12, 2017 to VIDEO: The World's Most Irritating Instrument

19 Jun 15
Reply by Titch the Clown

"Might be your browser.  It's an embedded Facebook vid.  Direct link here:  https://w…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Sep 6, 2017 to Georgia Cigar Box Guitar Fest announced! Sept. 9, 2017, McDonough, GA

2 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Shane Speal shanespeal.com

"Thank you!!!  I'll share these in the next few weeks "

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Aug 1, 2017 to VIDEO: 1957 Fender Guitars Factory Tour - Fully Narrated

2 Aug 1, 2017

"I'll be there"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 31, 2017 to Memorial Services for Dan Sleep * NEW LOCATION FOR THE AFTER SERVICE

5 Jul 31, 2017

"I'll be messaging you early next week with the gift card info!  :)"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 28, 2017 to 2017 Plumber's Challenge Winners

14 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"We decided to take a break on the contests during the summer due to the number of en…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 24, 2017 to 2017 Plumber's Challenge Winners

14 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"giggity!"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 15, 2017 to VIDEO: Samantha Fish Shows Her 2017 Tour Pedalboard & Guitars (Cigar Box Guitar, Too)

9 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Tono Markes

"Thanks for the feedback.  I got more like this.  I'll start featuring them"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 11, 2017 to VIDEO: The Making of a Hofner Beatle Violin Bass

9 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Kigar

"I've written-off Millennials when targeting fans.  There's no money for me with them…"

Shane Speal shanespeal.com replied Jul 5, 2017 to The slow death of the six-string electric -

78 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

First build in years.

Started by Cause the Blue rat in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat yesterday. 55 Replies

Tuning

Started by Clyde B. Bumgarner in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat yesterday. 1 Reply

The Tremoloa - History's Weirdest Slide Guitar

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Don Randolph on Tuesday. 4 Replies

A Young Frank Zappa Performs Music on a Bicycle with Steve Allen

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Don Randolph on Tuesday. 13 Replies

Amp wattage

Started by Joe Williams in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Joe Williams on Monday. 4 Replies

VIDEO: The World's Most Irritating Instrument

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Titch the Clown Jun 15. 19 Replies

Lace pickup prints

Started by Andries D. EKER in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Andries D. EKER Jun 15. 15 Replies

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service